(1.0MＷ) Togane Chiba
(1100KW) Hokuei Town Tottori
(1.2MW) Susaki City Kochi
MECHANISM OF SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICS
Solar photovoltaics mean electrical generation by using solar cells.
Solar photovoltaics systems consist of solar cells which convert light energy from the sun to electrical energy (direct current) and conversion equipment
(such as inverters) which converts the electricity from direct current to alternating current.
SALES OF READY-BUILT SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICS SYSTEMS
We are dealing with a ready-built photovoltaic facility including land.
By plotting a mega solar power plant of a larger scale, each facility sold with set pricing can be used without difficult application.
【Merits of our ready-built equipment】
・ You do not have to find land to install a facility because it is already included in the facility as a set.
・ The application has already been approved for the facility.
・ Based on the feed-in tariff by the national government, a yield of 10% or over is expected.
・ Tax benefits applied (green investment tax credit)
【[Types of the ready-built solar photovoltaics system for sale]】
Low pressure-type housing complex: Low pressure – 49.98 KW system
High pressure-type housing complex: 1 megawatt – 82 megawatt system
・ Solar panels: Manufactured by a Japanese maker (Next Energy & Resources Co., Ltd.).
・ Warranty: 25 years for output, 10 years for product and 10 years for economic losses (lost profits) are guaranteed.
MERITS OF SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICS
1. With a system for purchasing the total amount of power generated, steady income from electrical power selling is expected.
2. Thermal barrier effects – Surface temperature of roofs can be reduced by around 20 – 30 centigrade.
3. Waterproof effect – With additional functions as roofing material, further waterproof effects can be expected.
4. Expanded use of tax benefits (tax saving, immediate/special depreciation system related to green investment tax credit).
5. Utilization as an emergency countermeasure during disasters or electrical outage.
6. Clean energy without CO2 emission which can contribute as a measure against global warming.
7. For household use of 10kw or lower, the years of guaranteed purchasing is 10 years based on sales of surplus energy.
In this case, subsidies from the national government can be utilized.
MAINTENANCE AND COUNTERMEASURES FOR RISKS CONCERNING SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICS SYSTEMS
Risks including leaky or damaged roof, theft and disasters
Reduce and avoid risks by double assurance via an insurance company as a third-party organization.
Risks including decrease in generating efficiency and output being lower than expected.
Design and construction to avoid significant errors in generating efficiency and output via installation after appropriate field research.
Calculation of output based on the amount of solar radiation according to the annual changes of the past weather is also conducted.
Furthermore, a 25-year output warranty is provided for full-scale preparations for unforeseeable circumstances including bad weather.
Based on the maintenance contract with a maintenance company which is a partner of the manufacturer, full-time managers perform daily inspection on the spot.
Systems which can immediately handle every possible circumstance have been built with no loose ends for preparations for unforeseeable situations.